Wednesday, May 12, 2010

NJArts Annual Craft: Make Me Something Beautiful -A Few Process Photos


From this...


To this...

From The Love #3 (40 Loads Series)
Brooch, 2010, 2 ½ x 2 ½ x 1 inches
Sterling silver, plastic laundry detergent cap, epoxy resin, gesso, Prismacolor, marker, acrylic paint



From The Love #3 (40 Loads Series)
(Detail)


From The Love #3 (40 Loads Series)
(Back)


One of the pieces being sent to the Newark Museum for the upcoming show (see left side: Upcoming). I did manage to take some process shots with my point & shoot instead of with the pro camera so image quality and focus may vary. Looking through them I see I took too many shots of some things and not enough (or any) of others...I'll have to work at that...






That's all. Sorry for the lack of metal work photos. For some odd reason when I have a torch in my hand I don't think about taking a picture. As usual I am lacking hands...

2 comments:

Two B's said...

OH, my word...these are beautiful! I wish NJ was not so far away...I would love to learn this process from you!
Wonderful job!

Stevie B. said...

Thanks Two Bees!

Is NJ so far away? I always thought Florida was the far away place...