Thursday, February 11, 2010

Going to SNAG!!!



2010 SNAG Conference, "going to eXtremes," Houston, TX, March 10-13, 2010

Only part of me is actually going to SNAG this year. No, not that part! I'm not done with that part just yet. Though I am getting older and thinking more about quite walks, holding hands, and companionship...

My right thumb will be going! My Thumb Thumb Ring (for Douglas Adams) was selected for eXtremities: Exploring the Margins of the Human Body, at the Jung Center of Houston. A juried exhibition of works for and about the arms, hands, legs and feet – as inspiration, as subject, as site. March 1–15. Juror: Seattle artist, Andy Cooperman.

As for the SNAG conference, perhaps next year I'll get to send another body part...

Maybe even that one!

2 comments:

Ginga Squid said...

Yay! That sounds really, really cool, something I would love to see - the exhibition I mean, not 'that' other part!

Victoria Altepeter said...

congrats!i wish i could attend! see you next year hopefully!!