Friday, June 25, 2010

So...

--INSERT EYE CATCHING PHOTO HERE BECAUSE PEOPLE DISLIKE READING WORDS WITHOUT SOME SORT OF VISUAL STIMULI TO KEEP THEM ENGAGED--


OMG! No photo! I've committed one of the many "blog sins"! (I also post all to irregularly but we will skip that sin for now).


Before I lose all of my readers I just wanted to give a quick update:

My girlfriend, Tabitha, who has recently started to really read my blog*, needed gallbladder surgery which she had on Monday. Recovery is going OK just a lot slower then expected...


* The 2 items, gallbladder surgery and reading my blog, may or may not be related**. Further tests are needed. Volunteers have been dug up found. A Unified Field Theory is still pending...

**You have been warned in a legally binding way.


Other things are happening as well but for now everything is on hold till Tabitha is better...


Sinfully Yours,

Stevie B.

2 comments:

Ginga Squid said...

Sorry - not going to read this as no cool photo of your work.
P.S. Hope T recovers really quickly.

Stevie B. said...

Thanks Ginga!

T really appreciates your thoughts!