Friday, July 10, 2009

Judge, Jury, and Executioner


Yep, that's me!

Judge, jury, and executioner Stevie B!

Or something like that...

Actually I've been asked to be a judge in another state for some sort of art grant. That's as detailed as I can get.

It's all mysterious and hush-hush I know but if a prospective applicant got wind of it you never know. ..

I promise an update as soon as I get back from wherever I may be going.

*WINK* *WINK*
*NUDGE* *NUDGE*
Say No More. Say No More.

*edited by Tabitha*



4 comments:

Janice said...

Damn, and I can say I knew you when?

By all means, accept it, whatever it is - and then come back and gloat about it.

Or just make something up - you're highly creative. ;-)

Janice

Ginga Squid said...

By the power of greyskull.....

Stevie B. said...

@Janice-
Already accepted. Though I wish I could just keep the grant money for myself. Oh, well. Giving it away to a deserving artist is almost as good. Maybe I can find some sort of loophole...

@Ginga-
:)

Kathy G. said...

You have some fascinating pieces here! Funny how we're both gluten-free.

: )