Friday, September 19, 2008

Foiled!



The Collector's Gambit : from the Foiled! Series, Brooch, 2008
Sterling silver, Faux Bone™, aluminum, epoxy resin,
pigment, pastel, charcoal, marker, patina

This is the first piece from the "Foiled!" series, one of the three series I am working on. I need to re-shoot the picture at some later date but it's alright for now.

There's a meaning to the series but I'll leave that to interpretation...

...Have to run anyway, need to finish something else...

Hope you enjoy it :)

3 comments:

Janice said...

Another really creative piece! Because you are such an inspiration - I've awarded you a "Brilliante Blog Award" a fun blogthing that is kind of a pay it forward exercise. If you want to play stop by and see details on my blog. :)
Janice

Unknown said...

Extra nice work. Danny

Stevie B. said...

Thanks guys :)